Saturday, June 18, 2016

I've been nominated for The Liebster Award!

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by World of a BibliophileThank you so much for nominating me, your awesome! If you haven't yet, definitely check out her blog and give it a follow. Until yesterday, I hadn't heard of this award but I'm excited to do it.





The rules for this award are as follows:

1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.


Here are my answers to the 11 questions I got:


1. What inspired you to start your blog?
I always loved to read and pretty much never stop talking about books. When I discovered booktube last year, I also became aware of basically the whole book community. Soon after that I decided to give blogging a try and here we are:)

2. If there was one book to be adapted into a movie, which book would you like it to be?
Hm, this is difficult. I would like both Percy Jackson and Eragon to be made into movies again, because I didn't really like them but I guess that doesn't really count. And there are so many books that would just be great as movies (slated, the murder complex, the Raft, Bad Girls don't die, Cinder,...) but I'll go with Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass. Almost everyone seems to love this series and I am no exception. I think it would look amazing on a screen, if executed right.

3. Do you judge/purchase book by its cover?
This is probably the wrong answer but YES! Even though I don't always mean to, the cover of a book is what will usually decide if I want to know more about it.

4.  Since when did you start reading?
Honestly, I have no idea. I don't remember a time where I didn't have books around me and my parents say that I have always loved books. I don't know when I learned really reading on my own either but I'm guessing it was as soon as I had the possibility.

5.  Whom do you ship the most? (Any characters from T.V or books)
Again, so many to choose from! But I don't think I can answer anything else other than Percabeth (Percy and Annabeth from the Percy Jackson series). They are probably the most perfect couple ever.

6. Which is the one thing that creeps you out?
Everything involving creepy dolls and supernatural things that can't quite be explained.  And the
universe/ space (how can something be infinite, create life and everything?!?)

7. How much average time do you spend on reading in a day?
It really depends how much I have to get done besides reading. On school days probably only between 30 min and an hour but the perfect amount of reading time is something around 2/3 hours for me.

8. Which is your all time favorite book?
I'm torn between the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini, the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan (and every other book by him) and of course Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

9. Which are the new releases your are most excited about?
I can't wait to read Empire of Storms, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Zenith, This Savage Song and the Hammer of Thor. Also Christopher Paolini is currently working on a new sci fi book and has already finished the first draft! Even though there is no information about it's release date whatsoever, I am unbelievably excited.

10. Your favorite authors?
J.K. Rowling, Christopher Paolini, Rick Riordan and John Green

11. What are you currently reading?
Night Film by Marisha Pessl. It's so good!


11 random facts about myself:
  1.  I always stay up way to late even though I always tell myself to go to bed early
  2. Aside from reading, I love playing hockey and drawing
  3.  I own a poster with the entire text from Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone written on it and I absolutely love it
  4. I don't watch TV but am pretty much addicted to YouTube
  5. There are only a few places I don't want to travel to someday
  6. Even though I can be found in my room most of the time, I love being in the woods or at the beach
  7. I'm an introvert and don't like talking to lots of people at once
  8. I lived in the US for almost three years which is the part of the reason I mainly read english books now and also why my blog is entirely in english
  9. I like listening to Rock and Alternative music like Melanie Martinez and Black Veil Brides but also love artists like Daughter and Birdy
  10. Writing To-Do lists is basically a hobby of mine by now
  11. I'm a vegetarian

Here are the blogs I nominated: 
  1. Carly from Across the Bookiverse
  2. Louise from The Halle-Lou-Jah Chorus
  3. Jeannette from The Book Cubby
  4. Sarah from Sarasaurus
  5. Dita from A lazy Squirrel's reading guide
They all have great bookish blogs worth following! I hope you guys decide to participate and spread love to other book blogs but you obviously don't have to.

My 11 Questions to you: 
  1. What's your favorite genre?
  2. Do you listen to music while reading?
  3. Are you good at predicting plot twists?
  4. Do you want to write a book yourself one day?
  5. Do you like going to libraries and borrow books there?
  6. What do you do when someone loans a book of yours and brings it back in bad condition?
  7. Who is your favorite character (doesn't have to be from a book)
  8. How many books are on your TBR list?
  9. How many books would you like to read this year?
  10. When in the day do you read the most? 
  11. If you could meet any author who would it be and what would you ask him/her?
I can't wait to here your answers! Have fun and leave a link to your post so I can read your answers!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! http://acrossthebookiverse.blogspot.com/2016/06/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Already read your post, it's really good

      Delete