Sunday, July 17, 2016

BookTube-A-Thon tbr

I decided to participate in the BookTube-A-Thon, the second read-a-thon I will have participated in. The first was a bit of a fail I only managed to read three books instead of the planned five. But since I am four books behind on my goodreads reading challenge and this sounded fun I just decided to give it a go. 

Here are the challenges and the books I chose for each of them:

  1. book with yellow on the cover – the Alpha Drive by Kristen Martin
  2. read a book only after sunset – We Awaken by Calista Lynne
  3. book you discovered through book tube – Highly Illogical Behaviour by John Corey Whaley
  4. book by a favorite author – Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
  5. book that is older than you – Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
  6. read and watch a book to movie adaptation – Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
  7. read a total of 7 books – The Merciless by Danielle Vega



Sorry for the bad image positioning, but I'm having some problems moving them the way I wan't to.
The Challenge starts on Monday the 18th and finished on Sunday the 24th. I probably won't complete all of the challenges but I'll try nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment