Tuesday, August 2, 2016

BookTube-A-Thon Wrap Up

I know, I know, the BookTube-A-Thon ended a while ago already but I'm still going to post my wrap up now.
Like I already thought at the beginning of the read-a-thon I didn't read seven books and the ones I did read were mostly really short but I still think I did OK. In total, I read five books and completed four challenges. I also started the other two but since I didn't get far with either of them they don't really count. If you want to know more about my thoughts for any of these books just click on the title.

These are the challenges I managed to complete/ the books I managed to read:

  1. read a book with yellow on the cover – Alpha Drive 
  2. read a book you discovered through BookTube – Highly Illogical Behavior
  3. read a book by one of your favorite authors – Tales of Beedle the Bard
  4. read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation – Sapphire Blue
  5. read seven books (a book of your choice) – The Merciless 
These are the challenges I didn't complete:

  1. read a book only after sunset – We Awaken
  2. read a book that is older than you – Interview with a Vampire

No comments:

Post a Comment